From Sergey <skurt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: view index build time
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 08:20:07 GMT
Hello!

I was reading through the thread carefully and still I can not get any
strong view on what is the supposed production speed of building index with
CouchDB ? My own experience was far away from satisfactory.
Is there any sample timing that should be taken as a must for current
version of CouchDB? Except those Damien mentioned about several messages
before.

--
С уважением,
Сергей.