From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@grabb.it>
Subject Re: replication usage? creating dupes?
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:24:14 GMT
On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:40 AM, John Evans <john@jpevans.com> wrote:
> FWIW I've been running into these exact same issues.

I'll chime in with a me too. I've worked around it by writing a
client-side replicator, that loads up all docs from both dbs, and
copies any missing docs over to the target db. My requirements mean I
don't need to worry about multiple versions of a doc, so this has
worked for me for the time being. It would be more convenient to have
fast, reliable replication.

I'll commit the replicator to CouchRest this week.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com