From "Chris Anderson" <>
Subject Re: replication usage? creating dupes?
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:24:14 GMT
On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:40 AM, John Evans <> wrote:
> FWIW I've been running into these exact same issues.

I'll chime in with a me too. I've worked around it by writing a
client-side replicator, that loads up all docs from both dbs, and
copies any missing docs over to the target db. My requirements mean I
don't need to worry about multiple versions of a doc, so this has
worked for me for the time being. It would be more convenient to have
fast, reliable replication.

I'll commit the replicator to CouchRest this week.

Chris Anderson

View raw message