From "Paul Davis" <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene integration status
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 20:50:02 GMT
You missed the sentence right above the code block:

"Please not that this is currently in discussion and not actually set in code."

:D

Its in flux, and the last implementation that worked was a combination
of two processes. Check the stuff on external query servers
(ExternalFullTextIndexDb or something in the old config files) and the
DbUpdateNotificationProcess which is still around.

HTH,
Paul