From "Jacinto Shy II" <jacinto.m....@ieee.org>
Subject map_process_error caused by JSON array?
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 22:21:24 GMT
Hi,

I am running the latest version of CouchDB from Subversion (r676076)
and I get a strange error when I save a document containing a field
that is a JSON array.

>From the log file:

HTTP Error (code 500): {{nocatch,{map_process_error,{exit_status,0}}},
                        [{couch_query_servers,readline,2},
                         {couch_query_servers,read_json,1},
                         {couch_query_servers,prompt,2},
                         {couch_query_servers,'-map_docs/2-fun-0-',2},
                         {lists,map,2},
                         {couch_query_servers,map_docs,2},
                         {couch_view,view_compute,2},
                         {couch_view,update_group,1}]}

The error occurs whenever I try to run any view within my database
after saving that document.

I also see the same error when running the test suite for reduce,
multiple_rows, view_collation, view_conflicts, view_errors, and
view_sandboxing.

My system is Debian Sid with Erlang 12B-3, which was installed with apt-get.

Does anyone have any tips?

--
Jacinto