From "Benoit Chesneau" <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject wiki proposal
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 08:54:39 GMT
Hi all,

While doing translation of the wiki in french, it come to my mind that
the wiki could be better organized.

For now, we have some proposals mixed with the reference doc, Install
doc is after the reference where it should be first imho, before
"started" pages. On the other hand, future of couchdb, proposals,
hacks and projects around couchdb are mixed everywhere in the doc.

What I thought is a structure of the wiki like this :

1) Install CouchDB
2) Start with with CouchDB
3) Reference/ CouchDB API (and only reference)
4) Couchdb
   - About
   - Future
   - Proposals
5) Around CouchDB :
  - In the wild
  - Projects
  - Hacks/ Forks

Something like it. What do you think about it ? Any other suggestions ?

- benoƮt