From Robin Berjon <ro...@berjon.com>
Subject Re: wiki proposal
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 13:01:05 GMT
On Jul 1, 2008, at 11:05 , Jan Lehnardt wrote:
> All good suggestions, I'd say go for it if no one objects.I too feel
> the Wiki
> to be a tad disorganised and thus not very approachable for newbies.
> (Note, I am not blaming anyone as I am partially responsible for the
> mess myself :)

I'm not blaming anyone either, but I was wondering if our dear Apache
hosts supported a feature to export a snapshot of the wiki to a
tarball? I'm just back from a week-end in the Alps where no internet
connection has boldly gone before, and downloadable docs would've beat
the panicked quality time I spent with wget just before leaving.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/