From Kurt Mackey <k...@mubble.net>
Subject Re: when to use another document and when not to?
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:35:38 GMT
I suspect the term "table" is clouding things a bit.  I've been trying
to avoid using RDBMs terms when thinking and talking about Couch.
Having a document per relationship makes the most sense to me, in this
case.

That said, user relationships fit really well on top of an RDBMS (at
least, the particular case we're discussing here).  I suspect whatever
you end up doing is going to feel a bit dirty in Couch.  When you get
a bit deeper into a social graph, the RDBMs falls down completely,
though.