From Troy Kruthoff <tkruth...@blit.com>
Subject Re: deleting a deleted document
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 23:56:27 GMT
I would think it would be expected behavior, as the end result is the
same regardless if the document existed.  Maybe some edge cases would
need to know if the document was already deleted. I could be skewed
because all of our current apps use a RDMS as a backend where deleting
a non-existent record is no-harm-no-foul.

Another thought would be to still return success but to annotate in
the response that the document was already deleted, or to be able to
set an error-level as a param to bulk_docs, such as the regular
delete:true + delete_or_error:true --something along those lines.

-- troy