From "Brad King" <brk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: view index build time
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 17:58:42 GMT
I created a view with emit(doc.entityobject.sku, null) to only emit
the doc ids. After trying attachments, I nuked the DB  and started
over, going back to having the documents inline. This is ok, but
again, the index build time of about 25 minutes for this view against
300K or so docs seems long. What are you seeing as typical for
creating your views against a much larger set? What do your docs look
like? Thanks.