From "Brad King" <brk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: view index build time
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 13:26:44 GMT
Thanks for the tips. I'll start scaling back the data I'm returning
and see if it improves. The largest field is an html description of an
inventory item, which seems like a good candidate for a binary
attachment, but I need to be able to do full text searches on this
data eventually (hopefully with the Lucene integration) so I'll
probably try just not including the document data in the views first.
We've had some success with Lucene independent of couchdb, so I'm
pleased you guys are integrating this.