From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject CouchDB Success Stories
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 09:55:48 GMT
Heya,
in a recent discussion with somebody who follows these
lists, he pointed out that CouchDB appears to have a lot
of problems and has some sort of negative aura. Mostly
because the issues discussed on these lists are about
problems people have with CouchDB.

Obviously, when looking at other information sources,
it is clearly visible that CouchDB is loved by many and
used successfully.

Yet these stories don't make it to the mailing lists. So
please, if you have a CouchDB success-story to share,
let us know. If that means shamelessly advertising
a project or product, just go ahead and do so :)
Anything from your personal blog to the "next big
thing" is interesting to us.

To let us know, just reply to this post!

If you can't talk publicly about what you do in detail, a
message like "We are using CouchDB successfully in
our sub-radar startup" (I know you are there ;) will do.
If you don't want to post to the list directly, send me a
private mail and I can relay the totally anonymous
information then.

--

If you have a problem with CouchDB, don't let this
post discourage you from posting it here, we'd love

Cheers and thanks in advance!
Jan
--
PS: If you find this a useless exercise, just ignore me :-)