From "John Evans" <j...@jpevans.com>
Subject Re: Erlang crash on new install of couchdb
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 23:53:40 GMT
I found the Erlang crash dump viewer web tool and it doesn't even really
look like it's getting to the point where couchdb is getting loaded.  I ran
another Erlang app that I have just to make sure that the emulator is
working in general and it worked just fine.  For lack of any better ideas,
I'll start exploring the bin/couchdb script and see what I can find, but is
there anything special going on with the way the emulator is invoked for
couchdb that might explain why it's bombing before it even gets to couchdb
code?

Thanks,
-
John