From Bradford Winfrey <bradswinf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is the xapian search ticket still valid?
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:05:48 GMT
I think I may have answered my own question here...I'm going to assume you are simply notified
of the change to the database itself (an update, a delete, etc...).  It's then up to me to
re-index Xapian, Sphinx, whatever my fulltext mechanism is by maybe using a tracker of the
last document I indexed?  I maintain the state of my last document indexed and then grab from
there onward perhaps?

----- Original Message ----
From: Bradford Winfrey <bradswinfrey@yahoo.com>
To: couchdb-user@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 9:01:47 AM
Subject: Re: Is the xapian search ticket still valid?

I've been meaning to ask, since you state that json objects are separated by a number of blank
lines, I should most definitely be getting back more than just {"type":"updated","db":"dbname"},
correct?  I won't be surprised if it's a "me" problem, but I just wanted to double-check to
see if there's anything I'm missing.  Is there a certain termination character I could watch
for to let me know that the input has completed?