From "Dean Landolt" <d...@deanlandolt.com>
Subject attachment file size limit?
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2008 00:35:47 GMT
I seem to be running up an arbitrary file size limit in MochiWeb. For
smaller files I'm in good shape, but once I get upward of a few megs I get
this back from MochiWeb:

{"error":"EXIT","reason":"{body_too_large,6099917}"}

I poked around in the MochiWeb source and it looks like there's a setting
for this, but I haven't explored further yet.

I tried to use chunked encoding but I seem to run into a socket error issue
with httplib: 104, connection reset by peer. Seems like MochiWeb doesn't
like that very much, but that could just be httplib. Still trying to work
through that...

In any event, has anyone pushed in large attachments with the new api? Is
there something I'm missing? Thanks...

Dean