From Sho Fukamachi <sho.fukama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: replication usage? creating dupes?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 18:19:52 GMT

On 16/07/2008, at 9:36 PM, Damien Katz wrote:

> It shouldn't be possible and I don't think it is possible. But I
> still won't say "impossible", I've been wrong too many time in the
> past. ;)

Well, I haven't been able to duplicate the problem so I don't think
you're wrong this time : ) I probably clicked the wrong thing. I'll do
it from curl from now on though, some great tips from this thread so
it hasn't been a complete waste of time ..

Sorry for the false alarm everyone. I will double check in future
before reporting these "bugs".

The situation with the DB reporting incorrect number of docs present,
however, is definitely real. Are you interested in being sent example
DBs where this condition is evident?