From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: map_process_error caused by JSON array?
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2008 21:54:00 GMT
Hello Jacinto,

On Jul 11, 2008, at 23:21 , Jacinto Shy II wrote:
> I am running the latest version of CouchDB from Subversion (r676076)
> and I get a strange error when I save a document containing a field
> that is a JSON array.

The map process is not triggered when you save a document, only
when a view gets queried. What exactly are you doing? Can you
provide request and response logs with log= set to debug in your
couch.ini?

> [...]
> I also see the same error when running the test suite for reduce,
> multiple_rows, view_collation, view_conflicts, view_errors, and
> view_sandboxing.

Do the basic tests run for you? If not, it appears that your
SpiderMonkey
installation is hosed. See http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/InstallingSpiderMonkey
for more info.

Cheers