From "Mark James Adams" <mark.james.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: crash on startup (undef,[{crypto,start, Solaris)
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 20:21:06 GMT
On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 9:48 PM, Bob Briski <rbriski@gmail.com> wrote:
> Had something similar happen to me.  Did you have openssl and did you use it
> when compiling erlang?

I didn't, but I've tried now. I jumped through a lot of hoops but to
get erlang to build with openssl (which was 64bit on my system). It
still looks like there is something wrong with crypto.

$ erl
Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.6.2 [source] [64-bit]
[async-threads:0] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]

Eshell V5.6.2  (abort with ^G)
1> crypto:start().

=INFO REPORT==== 3-Jun-2008::20:19:53 ===
    application: crypto
    exited: {shutdown,{crypto_app,start,[normal,[]]}}
    type: temporary
{error,{shutdown,{crypto_app,start,[normal,[]]}}}
2> sh: crypto_drv: not found

Anyway, unless anyone can spot the problem, I'll take this
conversation elsewhere, as it seems to be an erlang issue and not a
couchdb issue.

Thanks.

--
Mark James Adams