From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@grabb.it>
Subject Re: 500 server error posting a view
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 18:51:40 GMT
Brad,

there's an (optional) parameter on view json. try this:

 {
  "language": "javascript",
  "map" : "function(doc) { emit(null, doc); } "
 }

although "javascript" is supposed to be the default, so it makes me
wonder if something else s the source of your error.

The problem could be with your couch.ini file -
/usr/local/etc/couchdb/couch.ini should have a line in it like this
(which is also the default):

[Couch Query Servers]

javascript=/usr/local/bin/couchjs /usr/local/share/couchdb/server/main.js

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com