From "Brad King" <brk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 500 server error posting a view
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 20:23:24 GMT
We're going to install on another box from trunk, for starters.

I'm not clear on how my JSon structure for my view is wrong though.
Can someone elaborate? Here again is what I'm POSTing  (from the exact
wiki page Damien linked):

POST /product/_temp_view HTTP/1.0
Host: d0002rptdb02:5984

{
"language": "javascript",
"map" : "function(doc) { emit(null, doc); }"
}