From "Brad King" <brk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems installing on Ubuntu Feisty
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 13:36:07 GMT
Bob, I'm not using 64 bit so I use just lib instead of lib64. I gather
from your post that the startup error is likely an erlang problem? I
didn't see anything logged at all. Getting back to trying to install
erlang from source, I was missing ncurses (see previous post of mine).
I can't get ncurses to install though:

bradk@bradkm90:/usr/local$ sudo apt-get install ncurses
Password:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package ncurses is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
E: Package ncurses has no installation candidate

I'm starting to think I need to give up on ubuntu and start over on a
red hat vm.