From "Brad King" <brk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems installing on Ubuntu Feisty
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 20:18:35 GMT
I ended up installing erlang from the package manager, and I have a
successful build. I now have a runtime error on startup. Thanks for
your patience.

bradk@bradkm90:/usr/local$ sudo -u couchdb couchdb
couch 0.7.3a662495 (LogLevel=info)
Apache CouchDB is starting.

{"init terminating in do_boot",{error,{open_error,-10}}}
init terminating in do_boot ()