From "Brad King" <brk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems installing on Ubuntu Feisty
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 19:49:40 GMT
export works thanks.  was able to get SpiderMonkey installed moved on
to my next dependency problem, which appears to be erlang. I followed
the Rel4 install notes on the wiki, but getting error configuring
using:

sudo ./configure && make && make install

results in:

configure: error: No curses library functions found
configure: error: /bin/bash '/usr/local/otp_src_R12B-2/erts/configure'
failed for erts

thanks.