From "John Evans" <j...@jpevans.com>
Subject Re: Unnecessary escaping in URLs?
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2008 22:39:17 GMT
I discovered this blog post after I sent my initial email:

http://garybernhardt.blogspot.com/2007/07/when-json-isnt-json.html

It sheds some light on the problem, and as you suspect, it looks like cjson
is not handling this valid JSON.

(It turns out the updated code was using the same failover logic so of
course my tests were showing the data going in cleanly because it was
succeeding with cjson and never failing over to simplejson, whereas the data
I was running into problems with was originally put there by simplejson...
my fault).

Thanks,
-
John