From "Patrick Aljord" <patc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb and blobs (using only couchdb or couchrest)
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 04:56:44 GMT
On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 11:46 PM, Chris Anderson <jchris@grabb.it> wrote:
> You might try a base64 encoded version of the blob. That's the
> standard way to stringify this sort of thing anyway.

it does work indeed by using the Util.to_base64(secret) that comes
with openid but I'm not sure the secret is meant to be saved in base64
(other openid data store from AR or DM don't do the to_base64
conversion before saving and they save as blob). ruby-openid does come
with a from_base64 too though so I could use that I guess for
retrieving the docs. Thanks by the way.