From Alan Bell <a...@theopenlearningcentre.com>
Subject Re: jsonpickle
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2008 07:34:14 GMT
not at all off-topic! I have been reading all about Python and writing a
GUI client for CouchDB in pyGTK I thought pickle would be a great way to
store general stuff in python but it isn't quite JSON. Thanks very much
for putting this together.

Alan

--
Alan Bell
The Open Learning Centre

Web: www.theopenlearningcentre.com
Mob: +44 (0)7736 778908
Tel: +44 (0)8444 849388

The Open Learning Centre is a trading name of Bell Lord Ltd,
a company registered in England and Wales #05868943.
VAT Registration #GB 901 4715 55