From John Paulett ...@jhcore.com>
Subject jsonpickle
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2008 05:16:28 GMT
I know this is slightly off-topic, but I have been working on a library
of serializing Python objects into JSON, called jsonpickle. jsonpickle
is a direct result of my desire to store complex Python objects in
CouchDB.

The difference between this project and projects like simplejson and
couchdb-python's schema.py is that jsonpickle requires no upfront
definition of what fields to serialize or how to serialize those fields.
  Thus, it can easily store objects from existing modules, such as
feedparser.  jsonpickle acts as a wrapper for simplejson.

The project is located at http://code.google.com/p/jsonpickle/ .  You
can find more information at http://blog.7oars.com/ .

I would love to get feedback, especially if you find Python modules that
do not work with this library.

Thanks,
John