From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB at OSCON
Date Sat, 10 May 2008 19:22:19 GMT
Heya,
thanks for the interest :)
On May 10, 2008, at 20:45, Michael Fisher wrote:
> Only slightly off-topic but I am gearing up to decide if I can
> afford to go
> to OSCON this year and noticed that Jan Lehnardt will be giving a
> presentation on CouchDB at 1000 ft and wondered if he might want to
> comment
> what and how much it will cover.

I will cover all of CouchDB's main features and some of the interesting
implementation details as well give an overview where the project is at
that moment. My time slot is only 45 minutes and I can not go into too
much technical detail there.

I've given a similar presentation at the Mountain West Ruby Conf this
year
and bit more detailed one at Racklabs, both of which got videotaped:

http://mtnwestrubyconf2008.confreaks.com/10lehnardt.html and
http://blog.racklabs.com/?p=74

I will, of course, be around during OSCON and open for any questions
you might have. I'm happy to grab a beer and talk things through as
detailed as you need it. So please come! ;-)

Cheers
Jan