From Bob Briski <rbri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb initial crash
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 15:35:00 GMT
Of course the solution would end up just solidifying my noob status.

It looks like the problem was that I was not correctly setting the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH for the couchdb user.  I had it set for my user
account so all of the tests worked (e.g. checking couchjs), however
when I issued the "sudo -u couchdb couchdb" command the path was not
set for the couchdb user and the errors came back.

Thanks for your help everyone.  I absolutely appreciate it,

Bob