From "Chris Anderson" <>
Subject Re: Create a view with only unique records
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2008 04:03:47 GMT

If you use an algorithm to generate a deterministic _id for records
before PUT-ing them to CouchDB, you can ensure that each unique record
only appears once in the database. This discussion might be relevant
for you:

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 8:43 PM, Ralf Nieuwenhuijsen
<> wrote:
> Is it possible to create a view with only unique-records?
>  I assume it would be possible using the future reduce/combinator behavor?
>  What time-frame is the reduce-behavior planned?
>  Greetings,
>  Ralf

Chris Anderson

View raw message