From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@mfdz.com>
Subject Re: Create a view with only unique records
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2008 04:03:47 GMT
Ralf,

If you use an algorithm to generate a deterministic _id for records
before PUT-ing them to CouchDB, you can ensure that each unique record
only appears once in the database. This discussion might be relevant
for you:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-couchdb-user/200803.mbox/%3Ce282921e0803161811s4a98a946tc061be37766c7618@mail.gmail.com%3E

Chris

--