From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Couchdb at MtnWest
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:25:13 GMT

On Apr 23, 2008, at 14:55, Michael Fisher wrote:

> I am running version 0.6.4 on Windows and am wondering if this has
> been
> implemented at this time or am I doing something incorrect?

You definitely do want a 0.7 release or even SVN trunk. 0.6.x is
totally out of date (still uses XML instead of JSON, Fabric instead
of JavaScript, no Map/Reduce etc…). Unfortunately, we don't
have a windows package ready to use. Since we use autotools,
you should[tm] be able to to build in Cygwin, but as far as I know
(and what do I know?), nobody did that, yet.

Cheers
Jan