From Tommy Chheng <tchh...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: firewall
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:59:54 GMT
Ok, previously I checked out from the google code source.
Still can't access from external and all iptables rules are turned off.

I tried both
BindAddress=127.0.0.1
BindAddress=0.0.0.0

There's no response from the outside.
couch 0.7.3a652071 (LogLevel=info)
Apache CouchDB is starting.
Apache CouchDB has started. Time to relax.

Only when I access from the same machine do i get info from the
couchdb output:
[info] [<0.54.0>] 127.0.0.1 - - "GET /" 200

Any thoughts in where to start to debug?

-
Tommy

On Apr 28, 2008, at 2:23 PM, Paul Davis wrote:

> I might also point out that judging from the version number you
> checked out of SVN before the move to apache. I'd check out a fresh
> copy from svn.apache.org and see if that fixes things.
>
> Paul
>
> On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 5:18 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>> With trunk you don't need the couch_httpd.ini anymore. It
>> was all merged into couch.ini
>>
>> Cheers
>> Jan
>> --
>>

>> On Apr 28, 2008, at 22:11, Tommy Chheng wrote:
>>
>>> Apparently the httpd_conf is needed :(
>>>
>>> httpd_conf: Error while reading config file: httpd_conf: Cannot open
>> couch_httpd.conf

>> these can
>> on...

5984 -j