From Sho Fukamachi <sho.fukama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building couchdb from svn
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 01:54:05 GMT
Hey, Dennis, can you confirm that the inbuilt test suite is passing
for you?

I followed a similar procedure (but on RHEL4) and it seemed to install
fine, but then ran extremely slowly and the test suite was full of JS-
related errors. I haven't had time to try to sort out the problems but
I'm interested to hear if you've indeed got it running perfectly on a
similar system...

thanks a lot.

Sho