From "Matt Goodall" <matt.good...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building couchdb from svn
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:14:57 GMT
On 17/04/2008, Dennis Sacks <dennis.sacks@gmail.com> wrote:
> Matt, after I apply that patch, do I just run ./configure again or do I need
>  to do something else first? I don't know how configure.ac gets used in the
>  process ...

Sorry, I think you need to run the bootstrap script again ...

    $ ./bootstrap -C
    [...]
    $ ./configure
    [...]

Hopefully configure will complete correctly this time and you'll be
good to "make && make install".

Oh, just to check the obvious ;-) ... you do have the spidermonkey
development package installed right? Many Linux distributions split
packages into dev and non-dev; for example, it's called libmozjs-dev
on Ubuntu.

Hope this helps.

- Matt