From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@mfdz.com>
Subject Re: Lucene
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:52:19 GMT
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 3:18 AM, Soren Hilmer <sh@widetrail.dk> wrote:
>  But why not get rid
>  of the "couchdbfulltext" database entirely and put the design documents in
>  the database to index, that way a database is indexed if it has the specific
>  design document and otherwise not. Makes sense?

That sounds great to me. I'm inherently skeptical of anything that
requires an additional database (as it's just conceptual overhead when
it comes time to replicate or otherwise manage deployment.) Thanks for
taking this on, Søren, I can't wait to kick the tires on it.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com