From Sho Fukamachi <sho.fukama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't install on RHEL4 anymore - SOLVED, not
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:04:25 GMT
Hi all,

Sigh - seems it wasn't as solved as I thought. It installs and runs,
but when I (belatedly) ran the tests they mostly fail with this error:

	• Exception raised:
{"error":"map_process_error","reason":"{exit_status,127}","line":
103,"sourceURL":"http://marathon.local:5984/_utils/script/couch.js"}

Spidermonkey again, obviously.

Any ideas? Time to give up and install some other linux?

Sorry about this, I thought it was done..

Sho