From ferriswheel <ferriswh...@jetechserv.com>
Subject Re: couchdb mail list archives
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 03:42:19 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> --- Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> You could wget mirror
>>

> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-couchdb-user/
>
>>   but given that this is only a web interface for
>> mbox files, we might
>> be able to make those available directly. Maybe this
>> is already
>> possible.
>>
>> I am CC'ing infrastructure to get some valuable
>> input, hopefully.
>>

> Try
>
>   http://incubator.apache.org/mail/
>
> for raw (gzipped) mbox archives of incubator mailing
> lists.

hello,

thanks Joe and Jan.

i missed that page in my searching yesterday.
i did notice that on some apache mail list pages a  'mbox' link can be
displayed next to the 'browse' link in the index box

reading the google forums about getting to the raw messages on google
groups suggest that it is not provided.
any further suggestions?   if not i'll do some  'curl' ing.

regards

john