From Soren Hilmer ...@widetrail.dk>
Subject Lucene
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:18:09 GMT
Hi

I have something running now (took a while as I wanted to run Java remote
debugging, and Java insists on supplying a greating on stdout, so I had to
put a handle_info clause in couch_db_update_notifier.erl to get it working,
uhmm i like Erlang)

Now I am onto the using the design document approach, and it got me thinking.
Now the code uses the database "couchdbfulltext" to store documents with
databases to index. My initial though was then to put the design documents
into this database, as it is close to the existing model. But why not get rid
of the "couchdbfulltext" database entirely and put the design documents in
the database to index, that way a database is indexed if it has the specific
design document and otherwise not. Makes sense?

--Søren
--
Søren Hilmer, M.Sc., M.Crypt.
wideTrail                       Phone:  +45 25481225