From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: couch btree algorithm
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2013 13:18:10 GMT
>> On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 12:37 PM, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
>>> Is anyone of you aware of a paper or blog describing the internals of the
>>> couchdb storage?
>>>
>>> I remember there was a eerie of blog post but can't remember the address.
>>> Anyway if anyone have some informations about it I'm interested.
>>>

>>> - benoit

Also, https://github.com/couchbaselabs/couchstore/wiki/Format similar but not quite.

Re where things are stored, how about a new JIRA ticket & then a normal ASF git branch
for 1234-feature-document-the-internal-bits? That should mean github PR for those who want
it, and happiness for keeping Things Together.

--
Dave Cottlehuber
Sent with Airmail