From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: couchdb internals doc repo
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2013 12:03:48 GMT
I think if we're documenting CouchDB internals, and other dev topics
relating to CouchDB, then it's fine for that stuff to live inside the
CouchDB manual. We host it online, so people can access it without having
to download CouchDB itself.

Also, you can edit ReST directly from Github. So contributing should be as
easy as forking your branch, and then editing the file in the Github
interface itself. At least, I think that's how Alexander imagines people
might contribute!

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater