From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: couchdb internals doc repo
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2013 11:09:13 GMT
Benoit,

Any way to get commit messages or notifications sent to the mailing list?

As a community, we've promised to have all major activity happen on the
mailing list. Usually, this would apply to code. But I think you could say
the same about the development documentation. If there is significant work
going on away from the mailing lists, we may have to do a full IP Clearance
when we want to merge it back.

How difficult would it be fore you to create a new branch for this? And
while you're at it, create a new section in the manual that we ship under
share/doc. A section for developers. Because we mirror to Github, you
should still be able to invite PRs.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater