From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: couch btree algorithm
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2013 11:39:30 GMT
thanks Benoit - super cool!

I think this should be in the documentation. Why not opening an extra topic
called "CouchDB internals" in http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/ . One
could also think about placing it in
http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/intro/overview.html but imho it should be
more prominently

I am also following Noah's and Dirkjan's opinion

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

"CouchDB - Das Praxisbuch für Entwickler und Administratoren"
http://www.galileocomputing.de/2462
http://www.couchdb-buch.de

"PostgreSQL 8.4: Das Praxisbuch"
http://www.galileocomputing.de/2008