From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Switching wiki to Confluence
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 18:10:29 GMT
Okay, follow up:

1) Confluence has a CAPTCHA system, so we can drop the "you have to be
manually added to a list of approved contributors" rule. (If we get spam,
despite having a CAPTCHA, we can add the same sort of rule. But at least we
get to try it and see.)

2) Still looking at conversions tools. At this point, I think I'm happy to
volunteer to do it by hand. It's gonna be hard to automate this stuff
anyway. Our wiki is quite small, and we should be loosing about 60% of it
anyway, with Alexander's work on the docs.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater