From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Switching wiki to Confluence
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 22:40:08 GMT
That will be step one, I expect. Well, more like step 2. We need to request
the new wiki first.

I will let this thread simmer for a few more days before taking lazy
consensus on the subject. So far we've had a few +1s and no objects, and
assuming that remains the case, we'll be free to proceed.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater