From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Project proposal for ICFOSS
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 01:47:42 GMT
On 10 August 2013 10:34, Yashin Mehaboobe <yashinm92@gmail.com> wrote:

> First of all, so sorry for the late reply. Secondly, I've been selected to
> work on this project so thank you so much for letting me work on this :) .
> I'll have a rudimentary code up and running as soon as possible.
>
> Noah: So instead of integrating the Git and JIRA requests into bootstrap I
> will create a separate python script that will pull them into an RST file
> that can be improved upon if needed. That's what you meant right?

Sounds about right! Could even make it so that it lives in couchdb-admin.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb-admin.git

Nice and self-contained.

When we just add a section about how to use it to the release procedure.

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Release_Procedure

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater