From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUESt] Help with Board Report
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2013 20:29:11 GMT
Hi folks,

I've added in some basic info.

Can I get some help populating the Current Activity please?

So far I've got:

 * Work is underway to document an official project vision.
 * Work is underway to merge in Cloudant's BigCouch fork which will add
clustering capabilities to CouchDB.
 * Work is underway to merge in Cloudant's Fauxton overhaul of the CouchDB
admin interface.
 * Work is underway to merge in parts of BenoƮt Chesneau's rcouch fork
which improves the build system.
 * Work is underway on a plugin system, with early results already shared
with the community.

I'd like to blog about the board report this time. So the more stuff the
better.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater