From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Switching wiki to Confluence
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 08:39:10 GMT
Like said Dave this has been discussed in may. I have no strong opinion on
that. Apart the speed which is quite relative to the location where you
live maybe we should also take in consideration the fact that moinmoin is
quite more open than confluence is ie  I don't need to ask a license (eve
free) to use it. Also not sure about the syntax as well.

Since we are using Jira also written by Atlassian that may not a problem
though.

My 2 cents.

- benoit