From Alexander Shorin <>
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2013 15:09:49 GMT
Hi devs!

There is handler[1] for `list` query parameter in couch_mrview app. It
was implemented[2] for COUCHDB-404[3] issue long time ago, but today
it doesn't works (or I couldn't figure how to make it works) and I
feel it was planned to be removed for COUCHDB-589[4]. At least all
related tests was removed[5] in few month right after implementation.

I couldn't recall no usage examples of this query parameter for view.
May be it time to remove him from code completely?

View raw message