From Octavian Damiean <odami...@linux.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.4.0-rc.1
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2013 00:17:55 GMT
Hello all,

Signatures: OK
Hashes: OK

There was a problem in the first distcheck run. Test 140-attachment-comp.t
failed.

I wasn't able to manually run just that test as described in the test
procedures because 'run' doesn't exist in 'test/etap'.
After talking to Robert about this on IRC I reran distcheck twice and it
passed both times without any issues.

The installation worked just fine and the installation got verified as well.

However, here's the really strange part. Don't ask me how, all of a sudden
'test/etap/run' exists. Now that I could finally
run test manually I reran 140-attachment-comp.t and it fails consistently.
I can provide an erl dump if that's of any use.

So, I don't know how I should feel about this.

Cheers,
Octavian

--
Octavian Damiean