From Jason Smith <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Switching wiki to Confluence
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 08:24:48 GMT
FWIW I avoid the wiki because of the pain and slowness.

Speed is a feature, and the wiki is slow. It is slow to execute, but also
it is slow to sign in (every time I sign in, it begins with a "forgot
password" step). And it is slow to join. New editors must email asking for
permission.

Often, when I talk though an idea on dev@, the next step is to write up a
simple plan. I wish I could do that on the wiki but I hadn't even
considered it.