From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][PROPOSAL] New release schedule
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 19:45:59 GMT
Yep. One that date we can look at master and see what we have. If we have
any features, then we bump the minor version. If we have anything that
breaks backwards compatibility, then we bump the major.

I am happy to handhold anybody if they would like to try doing a release. I
think it's important for the project that as many people as possible feel
comfortable doing them.

--
NS